a life that deals with.. internet..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a forum for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

jordin sparks' one step at a time.. review..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
_adiksaforums_
_adiksaforums_

jordin sparks' one step at a time.. review.. Empty
PostSubject: jordin sparks' one step at a time.. review..   jordin sparks' one step at a time.. review.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:46 am

my review on jordin sparks' one step at a time...

One Step at a Time" is the third single (fourth overall, including "This Is My Now") from American Pop/R&B artist Jordin Sparks, from her eponymous debut album. Produced by; Cutfather & Jonas Jeberg, Robbie Nevil and written by R.Nevil, L.Evans, J.Jeberg, M.Hansen(Cutfather).
The song was officially released in the U.S. on June 10, 2008. Sparks performed the song on the season finale of the seventh season of American Idol.
When the song reached #17 on the Billboard Hot 100 (Week Ending August 27, 2008), Jordin became the first and only American Idol contestant ever to have their first four singles all crack the Top 20 of the Billboard Hot 100.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The message of the song rings true also it’s crystal clear that it inspires people; it’s true how frustrating it is when you know what you can do but still haven’t got the chance to show to the world what you are capable of.
I want the world to know that my dream of becoming a successful linguist will come true, and that I will not limit myself to being an ordinary school girl. It hurts when people don’t trust you, limiting yourself to doing one stupid thing- pleasing them. You just want to get their trust back, but then you realize...
“How can they trust you when you are hiding your true self? How can you be yourself when you are living to please people instead of pleasing God?”
I was given the chance to prove to everyone what I can do, but regarding that, I had no experience at all and instead of taking it slowly, I rushed at everything, thinking I could be super girl, when all I could have done was “take...” it “...one step at a time.”
The usual reaction to that situation is “Ah! Why does it have to be me?”
But it’s not the end of the world. I took it as good karma.
Failing is God’s plan for us; this means God cares for us that he wants us to learn and to evaluate ourselves to what went wrong.
“If you get the chance, in your face and the door keep slamming...”
There are times when we fail and get rejected. Well, all we need to do is wait, believe and trust in ourselves, and to not ever doubt. There is a reason behind every failure, and that is to remind us that we are not perfect.
After that I learned and have decided to take things seriously, slowly but surely, make sure that I won’t do it again and be ready for my 2nd chance. Try my best not to mess up and not to make a fool of myself.
I think Jordin Sparks has a very remarkable voice and her voice is a Gift from God.
I recommend this song to all the people who closed their doors to opportunities, who failed gazillion times, and to all the people who believed and doubted. Always remember that failure is the mother of success and that we fail, so that we’ll learn, grow and succeed.
Back to top Go down

jordin sparks' one step at a time.. review..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
a life that deals with.. internet.. :: Hobbies :: Literature Section-
Jump to: